Monday, September 5, 2011

A final thought....


So what did you think?

Was the E100 a good way to learn or review the "Essential" passages of scripture?

Was this blog helpful, not so helpful?  How so?  Be honest!

What passages were a surprise to you?

What should have been included but wasn't?

What was included but you don't think make the top 100?

You can comment below (please include some sort of name), or if you have trouble, email me at:  eleanor(dot)braun(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks for reading along with me.  I know there are at a least a few of you, and I'd love to hear from you.

Eleanor

1 comment:

  1. Eleanor, I followed this blog basically from the time you mentioned it in the Pub until now though I haven't commented much. I truly appreciate the effort you put into it. Not sure I would have selected some of these passages, but, for the most part, I would say they are central to the various Biblical books in which they appear. I can also see that you had to do quite a bit of work to "add" context beyond what Scripture Union gave you. I liked the questions you often posted at the end and frequently took that question with me into the day to ponder. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts about this reading in the comments. Because of spammers, comments required approval.